20 November 2008

Work In Progress, Um, Thursday?

I have been one busy little bee. I'm working on some new things for a shop update and I'll be altering pricing and shipping profiles for Black Friday.

I keep forgetting one small thing every time I pop out for the last thing I forgot. It's a good thing Michael's has been giving out 40% off coupons for the last two weeks!

Then again, that may be the root of my "just one more thing..." issues. Now THAT'S brilliant marketing!

In the mean time, here's a riddle for you.

What do these three things have in common?

No, not the worst Christmas cookies ever.

You'll have to wait until Saturday to see!

4 comments:

  1. I think i have it: you're forcing your husband at hammer point to help with the Thanksgiving baking. And when he tried to run away to watch football he realized that you had tied him to counter using the wire. Am i close!? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing I thought of was you're making some kind of wire-work ornaments using the cookie cutters as templates for the shapes of the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?