01 November 2008

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Weekend For This Blog Bling

Hey, I have some new bling to show off.
Like?

The uber-fabulous Georgette at Can't Hardly Wait saw fit to bestow it on me, much to my great surprise and deep appreciation!

So now I am supposed to pass it on to 5 more people who have rockin' blogs.

Only 5? Ok. *pout*

1. Susie: I am pretty much a longtime blog stalker when it comes to Susie at Susie's Homemade. She makes the yummiest things!

2: Lauren: Even though she blogs in two places, A Life of Delight and LB Williams Designs, she still finds time to whip it. Ganache that is, and it has tweaked my Grasshopper Brownies just so.

3. Erin: Talent. Envy. Oh, the ENVY. See for yourself at Every Heart Crafts.

4. Elizabeth: Not only is the Evil Overlord a crafty crafty chickie, she is a fighter and a blogging superhero.

5. Jori-O: at Jeff & Me + Three. She's funny. She's real. She's an Esme. Me too! Jori? Go check out LB Williams Designs. You'll see why when you get there.

3 comments:

  1. Cool!! Thanks for the award and the sweet comments:-) I will have to pass it on very, very soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! And I love the bloggy design over there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I am honored.

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?