03 November 2008

Overheard This Morning

...over the monitor as Hubby got Monkey up for breakfast.

Monkey
Daddy!

Hubby
Hi buddy! Are you ready for breakfast?

Monkey
I ready.

Hubby
Ok, let's change you and then we'll have breakfast.

Monkey
PISSAH! (Pizza)

Hubby
No, buddy, pizza is not for breakfast. How about waffles?

Monkey
Waff-ooo!

Hubby
Ok!

*changes diaper*

Hubby
All done.

Monkey
Done!

Hubby
Are you ready for breakfast?

Monkey
PISSAH!

Hubby
*laughing*
No, buddy, we're having waffles.

Monkey
Waff-ooo!

Hubby
That's right!
Are you ready?

Monkey
I ready.

Hubby
Ok, let's go have breakfast!

Monkey
PISSAH!

The kid knows what he wants.

I did a crafty stock-up run this weekend! I see sparkly things coming through the readers very soon....

Also up this week are the things I'm trying out from the blogging conference. New widgets, new blogrolls, new ways for me to mess up my layout... Yippee!

11 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Wait, your husband changes diapers?? Wow!! :) Mine does everything but -- well, he will, but he hates it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging conference? sounds like fun.

    There is nothing wrong with pizza for breakfast! Bread group, meat group, veggie group, cheese group. That is a balanced meal! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have my tummy grumbling for PISSAH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my pro-choice post. I don't like to be called "anti-choice" so I don't call others "pro-abortion" (unless they actually believe that all babies should be aborted, but that obviously would be a fringe and ludicrous (sp?) position). One of my seminary professors said one time that he never gives people labels that they wouldn't take up themselves, and I agree with him. Calling people names only agrevates the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by at TGMT and leaving a comment. Illinois isn't that far from Ohio, you could make the trip! ;-) I am very much enjoying my BATW day and hope you come back and visit real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not gonna lie, I'm with Monkey. I've been craving pizza all day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seconding the Monkey wisdom. I had a piece of left over pizza on my break this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...cute little Monkey! Give him some pizza already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have a one-track mind don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your son should come to my house. During the next two really busy months, my husband and son eat an obsene amount of pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pizza makes an excellent breakfast food!

    I can't believe how far behind I have managed to get over the past couple of days.

    Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve from the Blogher conference...

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?