27 November 2008

Ready, Set, Turkey!

It took at least 2 hours, but the shop is updated!

(Psst! Look over there --------->)

New items, new prices, new shipping, holy cupcakes I'm exhausted.

Almost every seller on Etsy is all stocked up for the holidays, and pixel peeps, you can not believe how talented these Etsy-ers are!

I'm off for TWO Thanksgivings. It's probably not wise to hammer while under the influence of turkey, so I'll be back when the tryptophan wears off.

Otherwise I might ruin the projects queuing up on my desk.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I think that hammering under the turkey influence is the BEST time to hammer. Or is it that I'll be hammered because of the turkey? Swing by my blog for the answer. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know, you could create some really cool stuff under the influence of stuffing and pumpkin pie. :p Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey alicia...

    I think that we aussies are really missing out by not celebrating thanksgiving!!!

    I have tagged you with a meme over on my blog, if you are interested in participating :)

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?