17 November 2008

Comment Love

If anyone saw multiple copies of old posts flooding their readers this weekend, I owe you a brownie. I finally finished tagging, so thing should be easier much to find now. The new Gadget is in my sidebar.

I'm also wading through my blogroll. Updating and adding all the fab new blogs to The Blogroll That Ate Boston. So if you're clicking though from a comment and thinking, "Wait. Have we met?" You might. I used to have a blog that had a type of shoes in the title.

Um. Pointy shoes.

Ahem.

Ok, on to the good stuff!

Comment Love!

Krissy: Those are great ideas! It can be a lot of work to get your blog just right, and by then, you probably want to change it again. lol.

Yup. I'm already thinking about going to a three column format, but then I'll lose my cool background! I am looking in to a new one, but I'm not sure where to start. Anyone know of a cool place to look?

Elizabeth: I know HTML and mess around with my links and blog posts, but the majority of a blogger blog is programmed in CSS, which I don't know at all.I've had no trouble with my blogroll deleting things below it. But I've had trouble with other blogger widgets.

CSS, really? I did not know this! Reason # 573 The Overlord rocks. How was your trip in to your code? Any advice for us? (And ditto on the widgets. I think they might be sentient. That whole "follow" thing made RSS-hash out of my reader!)

Kat: You know. Scarves would make a lovely give away :-)

Stop reading ahead, Kat! *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Kat also mentioned that the location for BlogHer 09 has been announced. Congrats, Chicago! Will I be there? When I told Hubby Philly had lost, he said, "So? Why can't you go to Chicago?" Ah, man-logic. Truth be told, I don't know, but you can be sure I'm keeping an eye on the calendar!

Cairo Typ0: Great job on the scarf! What size needle did you use? What yarn?

Thanks for asking, I forgot to add that. I used my tried and true Red Heart Super Saver yarns. They're 4-ply and very easy to care for. The hook was an N-9.00mm, the largest I've ever used. So far... I just bought something for an upcoming project that looks like roll of dimes!

Jori-O: Wow, those cuppycakes sound deLISH! Might have to make me some of those...

They were pretty yummy. Sometimes you just have to think INSIDE the BOX!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of highlighting bloggybuddies on a special post. You are brilliant!! (One more thing I may have copycat!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm contemplating attending BlogHer this year. I've never gone and everyone always talks about how much fun it is. Plus Hubby us really supportive since i spend so much time at his stupid conferences. He says its my turn. :) Now i just have to figure out if i'm going to be in the country at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must feel nice to be updated, I've been take so many times in the past year, I better get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to have everthing all tidy, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you come to BlogHer - it will be so much fun to meet all the friends from inside my computer - and increase the membership in the mommy blabbers club!

    And I know of a great place to get a fab make over - Darcy over at Graphically Designing...

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?