24 November 2008

Crack That Whip!

Thank you all! The ornament should be arriving VERY soon, and I can't wait to see what's in my mailbox too!

I am a very busy little bee this week. I am working on a shop update and holiday shipping and pricing for Black Friday. I'm working on a birthday gift for my mother too. As a result, I've had to pry myself away from my reader for the weekend. I haven't looked yet, but I'm sure it's hovering somewhere around 150... Yay and gulp all at the same time.

I'm off to sequester myself again, so I'll leave you with a tiny peek at what's been happening on my beadboard this week:

5 comments:

  1. It's official - as soon as i get back to the Real World i'm going to have to order some of your gorgeous work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw the title of your post on my blogroll, I jumped over here thinking you were writing about Devo!

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?