03 February 2009

Deep End, Throwing Of Self In, And More List Making

So by now everyone has heard of SITS, right?



Wait, which one of you said no?

Get to clicking, and come back later.

For everyone else, SITS announced today that the Spring Fling will begin on March 3rd.

If you're doing the math, that would be 28 days frooooom.... NOW!

The asked for volunteers, and in a moment of sheer Chutzpah, I threw myself into the deep end.

Head first.

So all the fab sparkly bits I have been sketching for spring must begin appearing on my desk, ASAP.

This may mean I'm a little light on content this week, but it will be worth it.

Bonus, as if it were a gift sent from on high, my fave bead shop is moving to a bigger and better location this week, so there's a grand opening sale on Saturday. A sale AND a chance for Mommy to peruse, latte in hand, a plethora of beady goodness? Fab.

Plus, we're going to have a high of 45 and my new wheels will be ready this week.

My new RED wheels.

And speaking of RED. This:

(photo credit)

Leaves Boston on Friday.

Destination: Fort Meyers, FL.

It's going to be a nice weekend.

1 comment:

What's up, Pixel Peep?