02 December 2008

Back To Work

The turkey is now officially "leftovers" and the pie is almost gone.

I managed to eek out one more project for myself just before the first of our TWO Thanksgivings.It's made from 20 gauge copper wire and glass beads that look remarkably like amber.Not wanting to add a dissonant note at the end, I handmade the clasp to continue the natural flow of the piece.
I like this one so much, I'm going to make another.

(Voice coming in clearer, I think...)

I'm off to the bead store today to see if I can find just the right bead. I know where I got the originals, but I'm going to try my local shop first.

I have a few things floating around in my head that will hopefully make it into the shop. I'm leaving the holiday pricing and shipping up for now. Why mess with a good thing?

4 comments:

  1. That bracelet lovely!! I'm so jealous that you can create things like that. :) Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my bracelet.
    http://www.craftevolution.com/?p=443

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful. I like the wire swirls between the beads, and the clasp is perfect.

    Good luck with the shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bracelet. You do such fine work:-)

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?