22 October 2008

Work(s) in Progress (And Completed) Wednesday

Thank you all for your great comments on my summary. It was informative, empowering, and I'm psyched to be able to share it all with you. There's more to come!

Before I forget, a few announcements:

Thanks, I love my new look too! It's like having a new pair of shoes for your blog. I found Aqua Poppy through Maranda Marie, who has just redecorated her blog too! If you like what you see, hop on over to:



Also, Friday is the last day to sign up for:

blogger ornament exchange

When last I checked, there were over 100 bloggers signed up. This is going to be so much fun!

And don't forget about the CraftStylish Make It Pink Challenge! It's open until the end of October.

And now, my finished WIP!

Working in variegated colors was fun. I liked watching the pattern emerge and change. I also noticed a big difference in the feel of 100% cotton.
But the best surprise was by far what happened when I took it out of the dryer.The cotton tassels puffed up in the cutest way!

It's big and smooshy and soft, and I think it will be the first crochet listing in the shop.

Off to work on my current WIP - the next summary!

2 comments:

  1. What an original name for your blog! Love it. And love the shawl you made. Not that we can use those over here that often....
    Thanks for the visit to my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?