02 October 2008

Drumroll, Please

Eight lovely comments in a bowl. And the winner is:
Lauren W!

Congratulations! Let me know where you would like your prize sent!

BTW, all. Lauren is pretty talented herself. You can see that for yourself here and here.

As I've said, I am not new to crafts or even to blogging (If you got that, shhh!) but I am new to craft blogging. Blogging has been a lot of fun for me, and it has introduced me to many, many wonderful people. Thank you all for your nice comments and for helping me to kick off my crafty new adventure.

Hold for silly girl-ness in 3... 2... 1...

***SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!***

(Please picture hand clapping and jumping in place for the full effect.)

Ok. I'm off to gather the fixin's for cake for 40.

More on that tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the tour at my blog. Your overdue for a trip to New York, so you can see more than LaGuardia airport!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won?! YAY!!!!
    I'll email you my info :D
    I'm so excited. I LOVE those earrings!
    Meanwhile, Awesome Duck Cake!

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?