07 October 2008

Wherein She Is Running Around Like A Madwoman. Again.

Thank you all. As good as everyone says the (edible) cake looks, I think it may be time for an actual class. I have the basics down, but Duff I am not, so it's time to perfect those skills. I may have set the bar a little high for my son's 2nd birthday. Precocious as he is, he will most certainly have expectations.

The shower really was lovely. The Aunite-to-be did a wonderful job, and I was just pleased to be able to contribute. She is going to be a great Aunite!

Alas, too soon after the abrupt shrinking of my first to-do list, my second one has kicked in.

BlogHer Boston is just 4 days away! I have so much to do, it's just not funny.

I need to update the blogroll, find an outfit, make business cards, resist the urge to chop my uncooperative hair off...

In the mean time, if you live in the Middlesex County area of MA, I'd like to direct your attention to a fabulous bead shop.

Beadles in Westford, MA has an eye-popping selection, and Tuesdays happen to be Bakes 'n Beads Day. A sale and baked goods... YUM! They also have a brand new blog for all thing bead-y.

Even if you're nowhere near MA, click through to their shop for some bead eye candy while I go deep condition my frizz and give my printer a workout.

4 comments:

  1. I just adore your blog and shop name! And you need to catch your breath, I am outnumbered as well, even the dog is a he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming my way on the BATW tour today. I love all your crafty things. I, too, like to do this when I have a chance - which is rare!!! Come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning on taking a class too. I have some skills I want to sharpen and others that I would like to aquire.

    Have fun at BlogHer. I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bead store looks cute! I will try to stop there when I'm down your way on my way to Bolton!

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?