12 October 2008

Oh, My Aching Keyboard!

I have so much to share with you.

There were bloggers, swag, and a convertible that I was not tempted to drive away with...

(That last one is a half truth.)

The the meantime, while I organize my notes, and dole out the loot to Hubby and Monkey:

CraftStylish is running a challenge this month called "Make it Pink." They are calling for crafts of all makes and models of pink-i-ness to be posted to their galleries. For every project posted, they will donate $1 to Susan G. Komen For The Cure.

It's not just a great opportunity to support a very important cause, it's crafting eye candy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia - it was great to meet you on Saturday! I learned so much to help me take my blog to the next level, and it was nice to meet other bloggers that live in the area! I'll be back to check out more of your blog and see what you're up to, I hope you'll come visit mine as well (inventingmylife.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    Thanks for your validation on my blog. I guess I was just looking for a ruling in my favor in the court of public opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink eye candy? How fun!

    Thank you for stopping by my place last Thursday on our BATW tour! I hope you'll visit again!

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Pixel Peep?